Daire is a highly experienced executive coach, mentor and non-executive director who has a passion for developing individuals and teams to maximise their leadership and business potential.
A Chartered Director, she brings a wealth of experience, skills and insight to her clients from over 25+ years holding general management, international marketing and leadership roles both in Ireland and EU. Daire understands what it takes to make a business vibrant and profitable, and also how to help clients move past both inner and outer obstacles to find new ways of looking at themselves, engage their stakeholders, build a sustainable business while gaining personal fulfilment in the process.
An avid learner and an exceptional connector, Daire is a member of Institute of Directors, European Mentoring & Coaching Council and the International Institute of European Affairs (IIEA). She co-authored 'Emotional Intelligence (EQ) - A Leadership Imperative!', published by ManagementBriefs in English & Chinese.
"Daire understands what it takes to make a business vibrant and profitable, and also how to help clients move past both inner and outer obstacles to find new ways of looking at themselves, their businesses, engage their team and stakeholders, build a sustainable business while gaining personal fulfilment in the process".
HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP | EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE | STAKEHOLDER & TEAM ENGAGEMENT | STRATEGY | MARKETING |CULTURE/ESG
LIFE SCIENCES | WELLBEING | HEALTHCARE | RENEWABLES | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES | EXPORT
"I worked with Daire as a coach when my business was embarking on an ambitious growth phase. Our sessions gave me valuable space to reflect on where I was at, generate new thinking and develop clear goals for both the business and for me as a leader. A highly skilled coach with strong commercial acumen, Daire brought a blend of supportive energy, robust frameworks and practical strategies which were extremely useful in navigating the business to the next level”
“Running a small company can be extremely tough and I’ve no doubt that Daire’s sound advice, access to experience and key contacts as well as good humour helped get us to achieve our international success. I always think of Daire as a business angel in the true sense of the word. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.”
"I worked with Daire as Executive Coach over a period of 12 months following my appointment to a Senior Management role in the Public Sector. I found the sessions to be insightful, creative and engaging. Daire consistently challenged in a positive way, to encourage me to reach further within my own resources and self-framework to be able to find solutions to management challenges in my new role. Daire has a personable engagement style and approach which I hugely welcomed and many of the strategies we covered have been subsequently used to good effect in my role”.
"Daire brings energy, warmth and experience in her work and truly engages an audience. It was wonderful to have her as a speaker at The Business of Coaching Conference at Manchester and I look forward to working with her again."
"Daire’s presentation 'Creating A Positive Momentum for Change' brilliantly summarised what we all need to do to achieve outstanding performance. She did this in a fresh exciting and stimulating way which made the last hour of our Conference pass in a flash".
"Daire Coffey is an excellent facilitator. There is no one I know better able to access the full potential of everyone in the room with such enjoyment and fun for all."
- 25 years + experience running her own business, leading teams and developing brands both in Ireland and Internationally
- Export Marketing Experience in Dublin and Brussels partnering Irish businesses to scale internationally (Enterprise Ireland and Quaestus)
- Marketing/Brand Director and General Manager roles at United Drug plc
- Facilitator/Coach on various executive leadership programmes at IMI, UCD and HPC Global
- Mentor with Dublin City Enterprise Board (now LEO) and WXN
- Co-author of 'Emotional Intelligence (EQ) - A Leadership Imperative!' published in English and Chinese
- Directorships include: ReganWall, Pemberton (United Drug plc), Amawele, Alexandra College.
Professional Development & Skills
- Chartered Director (IOD): Finance, Governance, Strategy & Leadership
- Diploma in Executive Coaching (IMI, EMCC accredited)
- Licensed Practitioner of world-class leadership assessments: Insights Discovery©, Myers Briggs©, Emotional Capital Report (ECR) and EQi 2.0 360©
- MasterPractitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Post Grad Diploma: Strategy & Marketing (Insead and MII)
- MasterTrainer accreditation MasterTrainer Institute, Geneva
- Excellent cultural acumen and working languages: French, Spanish & Italian
- Member of Institute of Directors (IOD), European Mentoring and Coaching Council(EMCC) & Institute of International Affairs (IIEA)